tater tot casserole~ because tater tots rock.
Tater tots are one of those foods that….well, they just rock. Now, I know they aren’t one of the world’s healthiest foods, but every once in awhile, it’s nice to have some good old tots.
My husband loves having a hash brown casserole every Sunday for “soul food Sunday”. To be honest, I am sooooo tired of the hash brown casserole. So…. I invented something with a different frozen potato product.
Take some thawed tots. Put em in a dish.
I didn’t say this was health food.
- 1 bag tater tots (thawed)
- ½ can cram of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup french-fried onions
- Place tots in a greased casserole dish.
- In a bowl, mix the soup, milk, ranch, chives, pepper and parsley.
- Pour over the tots and top with the onions and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 40 minutes.
If you want something healthy, head over to the spinach burgers. 😉Enjoy!